Welcome to Taurus Trainer. Before starting your Taurus Trainer Online Membership please take the time to read the following terms and conditions of your membership. We advise you to only start the membership agreement if you understand and agree with these conditions. The information outlined in these terms and conditions can / will be used in the event of a discrepancy.
By accessing the agreement, you are agreeing to have been read this agreement and agree to abide by the rules of membership. You also acknowledge and agree that you are medically sound to undertake a normal course of exercise, you use the programs at your sole risk and responsibility and you are aware that exercise is physically demanding and participation in some activities may pose a risk to your health. This agreement also relates to the member’s authority to pay using the nominated bank account or credit card for any instalments or fees due under the terms and conditions of this Agreement. These terms are stated below.
In this Agreement unless the contrary intention appears:
- The singular includes the plural and vice versa.
- A reference to a party includes that party’s legal personal representative heirs and assigns.
- “Member “includes the parent or guardian of the Member if the Member is under 18 years.
- “Taurus” means the Taurus Trainer Online Courses named in the form of the agreement
All queries and comments about the Services provided under this Agreement should be directed to the Taurus Trainer Owner Mr. Steven Roberts [email protected] or call 0439 533 937
3. PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ASSISTANCE
You must not rely on the information in these courses as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other specialist healthcare provider.
If you have any specific questions about any medical matter you should consult your doctor or other professional healthcare provider.
If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition you should seek immediate medical attention.
You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice, or discontinue medical treatment because of information in this book.
AGREEMENT & ADULT PRE-SCREENING TOOL (APST)
All people wishing to start a physical exercise program must fill out and have meet the requirements of the compulsory form. See Resources on the website.
Membership with Taurus entitles you to:
- Workout as many times as you wish in a given period.
- Participate in normally scheduled Group Fitness classes.
- Use of exercise equipment located on the gym floor and cardiovascular training areas.
Membership with Taurus requires you to:
- Update your contact details when they change so that we can keep in touch.
- Pay all agreed fees, ensure sufficient fees are available to cover all fees and advise us in advance if your bank account or credit card is closed or changed.
- Inform us in advance if there are any risks to your health if you participate in fitness services and if required seek approval from your Doctor or General Practitioner.
- SPECIAL CONDITIONS REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ENTITLEMENTS
- Taurus reserves the right to make changes to exercise programs or content supplied at any time.
- CHANGES TO CONDITIONS
Taurus reserves the right to change the conditions contained in Clause 10 by providing you with one month advance written notice on Private Facebook of any changes.
5. REFUND POLICY
It shall be the policy of this company that refunds of fees and deposits paid to this company by its clients, are to be given, where requested, fairly and equitably.
Where this policy considers the issue of fairness, it does so considering a fair reconciliation of the needs of both parties involved. On behalf of the client, this policy considers the right to provide a complete ref und where possible; on behalf of the company, this policy considers the inconvenience suffered and financial loss incurred by this company in the event of a client's late withdrawal from a confirmed place in a course.
Should a participant withdraw from a course which has already begun, no refund will be given.
However, the money will be held as a pro-rata credit for the participant should they wish to complete the remainder of the course at some future time. If this occurs, Taurus Trainer reserves the right to charge a fair and equitable recommencement fee in order to cover the administration costs and other financial losses suffered by this company.
It is a policy of this company, should any participant(s) have been deemed to have breached any of Taurus Trainer's assessment requirements or code of conduct (see disciplinary policy), they will not receive a refund.
General Course Refunds
Taurus Trainer's training Services policy guidelines in relation to cancellations, transfers and refunds are as follows: Taurus Trainer Services cannot accept responsibility for changes to personal commitments or circumstances within this 7-working day period:
- Will refund fees already paid, less a $50 administration fee, if cancellation of enrolment is provided in writing, within 7 working days prior to the course commencement date.
- Will refund fees already paid, less a $100 administration fee, if cancellation of enrolment is provided in writing, within 2 working days prior to the course commencement date.
- Will refund fees already paid, less a $150 administration fee, if cancellation of enrolment is provided in writing, within 1 working day prior to the course commencement date.
- No notification on the day of the course will attract the full fee
Refunds will only be made by the same means that payment was made, e.g. direct debit or credit card, to the participant. If an entity has paid for the course, in this case the “client”, additional credit may be placed on their account.
Refunds will be paid within 1 week of refund request being a proved by the Owner.
It is at the discretion of the Owner to issue refunds outside the conditions as it is Taurus Trainer Services approach to wherever possible, meet the participants' and clients' needs and maintain good customer relationships. Therefore in exceptional circumstances, should a participant have to discontinue a course for legitimate reasons such as sickness, family circumstances or bereavement, a pro-rata, partial or full refund will be given or assignment of another course which may be more appropriate at the time.
A cancellation request should be directed to Taurus through email.
6. DAMAGE & PERSONAL INJURY
To the extent permitted by law and Taurus excludes any liability to the Member in Agreement, tort, statute or in any other way for any injury, damage or loss of any kind whatsoever (including, without limitation, any liability for direct, indirect, special or consequential loss or damage), sustained by the Member and/or any other person, or for any costs, charges or expenses incurred by the Member, arising from or in connection with this Membership Agreement and/or the services/products provided by Taurus and/or any act or omission of Taurus.
A Customer’s “personal information” (as that term is defined in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth)) will only be used by Taurus to provide you with the services contemplated by this Agreement. Taurus Privacy Statement can be obtained its website http://www.taurustrainer/TaurusPrivacyPolicy
8. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
This Agreement constitute the entire agreement, understanding and arrangement (express and implied) between the Member and Taurus relating to the subject matter of this Agreement and supersedes and cancels any previous agreement, understanding and arrangement relating thereto whether written or oral.